PROCESS USED IN OUR PRODUCTION UNIT
1. Melting the Raw Material: The raw material collected from trusted vendors is melted properly and impurities are separated from the solution.
2. Molding and Shaping: The melted raw material is further used for manufacturing the utensils into perfect shape and size.
3. Polishing: The perfectly shaped utensils are given perfect finish and shine. Kitchen appliance can also be anodized, if demanded by customer.
4. Washing: The products are properly washed and dried to provide our clients clean appliances.
5. Quality Check: After the utensils go through all the above processes, our team of experts ensure the best quality of product.
6. Dispatch: Only quality assured products are dispatched with proper packaging.
Being a client-centric company, we are committed to offer only premier quality kitchen appliances to our customers. The experts check each and every product at multi-levels of manufacturing. We have a different departments, manual lab test is undertaken to ensure best quality Kadai, Fry Pan, Handi, Tawa, and others. The products are not dispatched if they doesn't match the international norms of standard. We urge to provide defect-free final products at reasonable prices, this keeps our customers intact with us.
Our well equipped infrastructure acts as a backbone to our company. We have spacious production unit in Delhi, having all the latest technology machines and tools required for production of kitchenware and shirting dress. We are equipped with the modern and newly launched machinery in our workshop. The use of high tech machines like HYDRAULIC PRESS AND SPRING PRESS help in increasing capacity of production at effective prices. The benefit of cut cost is further passed to our customers.